Latest national poll median date: October 20
Projections reflect recent polling graciously made publicly available by pollsters and media organizations. I am not a pollster, and derive no income from this blog.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2011 Result Maps

Updated to reflect change of lead in Montmagny--L'Islet--Kamouraska--Rivière-du-Loup

Here are the maps of the results of the 2011 General Election. Notice how little red is left in the Greater Toronto Area: the Liberals went from 32 to 7 seats in the area, a far steeper drop than the final projection's call for 18 GTA Liberal seats.

I remember saying to a commenter that complained about my low Ontario projection for the Liberals that many people would be surprised at how many seats the Grits lose around Toronto. I had no idea I would be this right...


















No comments: